Cricket's Crush

Cricket's Crush
http://www.cricketscrush.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fur Poncho


If there is one accessory that will take you through the fall to winter year after year....it is the fur poncho.  I have had a cashmere black poncho with a mink fur collar (that I took off one of my grandmother's coat) for ages and it is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.  Trust me on this, it will become your go to piece for day and night for YEARS to come!!!!  The fur poncho is available in so many combinations, mink, rabbit, fox...all fur, fur collar, fur trim and so much more.  This year I saw a mink and leather one that I absolutely fell in love with.  You can see it below in black and also in white.  The fur poncho is bold, trendy and timeless.


Fur Poncho


La Fiorentina cape coat
bergdorfgoodman.com


Adrienne Landau grey pullover
bergdorfgoodman.com


Trilogy mink fur poncho
$1,025 - saksfifthavenue.com


Trilogy woven poncho
neimanmarcus.com


Cashmere poncho
$485 - harveynichols.com


Funnel neck pullover
neimanmarcus.com



Black cashmere cape
$240 - black.co.uk


Surell woven poncho
c21stores.com


Surell woven poncho
c21stores.com


French Connection outerwear
$155 - johnlewis.com


Alfani outerwear
macys.com


Knit poncho
luxurydivas.com


Knit poncho
luxurydivas.com


Boohoo wool poncho
boohoo.com