image all recipes
adapted from a pinch of lovely
- 2 cups lightly packed coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 16-ounce jar creamy peanut butter (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut sugar and eggs and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the vanilla and salt until blended.
- Add the peanut butter and whisk until the dough is smooth and the peanut butter has completely blended into the batter (you might need to switch to a big spoon toward the end, which you’ll need for mixing in the chocolate chips anyway). Add the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate chips are evenly incorporated.
- For cookies that stay perfectly mounded, chill the dough for 15 minutes before proceeding. Use a 1-tablespoon cookie dough scoop or two spoons to scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 1 to 2 inches of space around each one. Chill any remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake until the cookies are golden at the edges but still just a little underdone in the center, 11 to 13 minutes. Let the cookies rest on the hot baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring them with a metal spatula to a cooling rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- These cookies keep well at room temperature for about 4 days, and freeze well for up to 3 months.