Cricket's Crush

Cricket's Crush
http://www.cricketscrush.com

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Weekend Real Estate Stalking

O*M*G   You are going to love this week's Weekend Real Estate Stalking!!!    Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow once lived in this incredible home in Weston, Ct.  Can you believe it!!!???!!!!!!  I am obsessed.  This estate is incredible it is called "October Hill".  The decor is out of this world fabulous!!! I am sooo in love.  Also, upon doing my research for this post, I found out that MANY celebrities have lived in Weston, such as Keith Richards, Christopher Plummer, Marilyn Monroe, Eartha Kitt, Robert Redford, Donna Summer and Bette Davis!!!!!  Who Knew!!!!  Bon Weekend!!! I have to give Christine Finch Oleynick of Chilton and Chadwick* credit for telling me about this amazing house!!!!!  For the full listing for more info on this great home, click HERE.


*Chilton & Chadwick is an exclusive real estate team within Kinard Realty Group that offers services in art advising and acquisition, jewelry acquisition, private jet and hatch chartering and household staffing.